Easy Chicken Chili Recipe
Quick & Easy Chicken Chili
- 5 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 3-4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 15oz cans of Great Northern beans
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Avocado, desired amount
Over medium heat, add chicken broth, shredded chicken beans, salsa verde and cumin to a large stockpot. Serve with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for five minutes. Serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro and avocado. Enjoy!